1st Team Sports Science Analyst, Manchester United F.C.
- Assessing the Speed Qualities of the 360° Team Sport Athlete
- Faster and Fitter: Developing a Soccer Player’s High-Intensity Movement Profile
- A Framework for Developing Multi-Directional Speed in the Adolescent Soccer Player: Part Two
- A Framework for Developing Multi-Directional Speed in the Adolescent Soccer Player: Part One
- The Deceleration ‘Vaccine’ in Team Sports
- Multi-Directional Speed in Team Sports
Strength & Conditioning Coach at Aspetar Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Hospital, specializing in ACL rehabilitation
Lecturer in Coaching and Performance, UCLan and Founder of Human Braking Performance.
- Don’t Speed Up What You Can’t Slow Down: How Are We Assessing Our Athlete’s Horizontal Deceleration Performance Capabilities?
- Deceleration: The Most Mechanically Demanding Task in Multi-Directional Sports?
- Horizontal Deceleration Ability: A Critical, but often Overlooked Quality for Speed Performance and Injury-Risk Reduction in Multi-Directional Sports
Lecturer in Biomechanics/Strength & Conditioning, University of Salford.
- Assessing True ‘Agility’ – The ‘Holy Grail’ of Performance Testing?
- Curve Your Speed: Biomechanical Insights Into Developing Curvilinear Running Speed
- Assessing Change of Direction Qualities in the Field
- Biomechanically Informed Training Strategies for Injury Risk Mitigation for Change of Direction
- Creating Technical Frameworks to Aid the Coaching of Agility Actions
Lecturer in Strength & Conditioning/Sports Biomechanics, Manchester Metropolitan University.
- Testing: What is it Good For?
- Developing Neuromuscular Power for Athletic Performance: Part 2 – Training Strategies andProgramming Solutions
- Developing Neuromuscular Power for Athletic Performance: Part 1 – Physiological and Biomechanical Theories
- Programming Resistance Training to Improve Sports Performance and Injury Resilience
- The Importance and Principles of Resistance Training
- Optimising Cutting Attacking Agility Actions: Technique Guidelines