1st Team Sports Science Analyst, Manchester United F.C.
- Faster and Fitter: Developing a Soccer Player’s High-Intensity Movement Profile
- A Framework for Developing Multi-Directional Speed in the Adolescent Soccer Player: Part Two
- A Framework for Developing Multi-Directional Speed in the Adolescent Soccer Player: Part One
- The Deceleration ‘Vaccine’ in Team Sports
- Multi-Directional Speed in Team Sports
- Welcome to Science of Multi-Directional Speed
Strength & Conditioning Coach and Performance Support Lead Track & Field, Aspire Academy.
Lecturer in Coaching and Performance, UCLan and Founder of Human Braking Performance.
Lecturer in Biomechanics/Strength & Conditioning, University of Salford.
Lecturer in Strength & Conditioning/Sports Biomechanics, Manchester Metropolitan University.
- Developing Neuromuscular Power for Athletic Performance: Part 2 – Training Strategies andProgramming Solutions
- Developing Neuromuscular Power for Athletic Performance: Part 1 – Physiological and Biomechanical Theories
- Programming Resistance Training to Improve Sports Performance and Injury Resilience
- The Importance and Principles of Resistance Training
- Optimising Cutting Attacking Agility Actions: Technique Guidelines
- Are You Missing a Step When Coaching Change of Directions? The Importance of the Penultimate Foot Contact for Performance and Injury Risk Mitigation