1st Team Sports Science Analyst, Manchester United F.C.
- A Framework for Developing Multi-Directional Speed in the Adolescent Soccer Player: Part Two
- A Framework for Developing Multi-Directional Speed in the Adolescent Soccer Player: Part One
- The Deceleration ‘Vaccine’ in Team Sports
- Multi-Directional Speed in Team Sports
- Welcome to Science of Multi-Directional Speed
Strength & Conditioning Coach and Performance Support Lead Track & Field, Aspire Academy.
Lecturer in Biomechanics/Strength & Conditioning, University of Salford.
Lecturer in Strength & Conditioning/Sports Biomechanics, Manchester Metropolitan University.
- The Importance and Principles of Resistance Training: Part One
- Optimising Cutting Attacking Agility Actions: Technique Guidelines
- Are You Missing a Step When Coaching Change of Directions? The Importance of the Penultimate Foot Contact for Performance and Injury Risk Mitigation
- Why Screen Side-Step Cutting Movement Quality? Implementing the Cutting Movement Assessment Score